Hearing loss can sometimes signal a more serious medical problem. At CNC Hearing & Balance Center, our medical professionals rule out more serious causes of hearing loss before prescribing a hearing device.
About CNC Hearing & Balance Center New Orleans Area Medical Tests
CNC Hearing & Balance Center provides a variety of medical tests including the following:
- Tympanometry (test for presence of fluid in the ears)
- Acoustic reflex testing
- Otoacoustic Emissions Testing (OAEs)
- Electrocochleography (ECochG)-diagnostic test to evaluate for possible hydrops or Meniere’s disease
- Auditory Brainstem Evoked Response (ABR)
- Comprehensive Balance Assessment with Rotational chair
- Videonystagmograpy (VNG)
- Vestibular Evoked Myogenic Potential (VEMP)
- Tullio and Fistula testing
We’re ready to assist you.
Let us Help.
Schedule your appointment, Today.