Your health is our priority. At CNC Hearing and Balance Center, we have instituted a number of measures to minimize exposure to Covid-19:
- It all begins with the face mask. Please be sure you come to our offices wearing a face covering. All of our staff will be wearing masks and following CDC guidelines.
- We are limiting the number of visitors in our waiting areas so please come alone unless a caregiver is essential.
- Upon your arrival, call us from the car and we will tell you when we are ready for you.
- All visitors will undergo a brief screening process. We will check your temperature and ask you a few questions about your health. Patients exhibiting a fever or symptoms will be rescheduled.If you have a temperature or are feeling ill, have a cough, chill, sore throat , chest pain, shortness of breath, etc. please reschedule your appointment.
- We are scheduling fewer appointments to minimize wait times and we are allowing greater distances between seats in the waiting room.
- We are disinfecting patient exam rooms before and after each visit.
- The audiology booth is also wiped down before and after each use and includes a HEPA air filter.
Our hearing and balance specialists are also available for virtual visits via Telemedicine. Call us for an appointment at 504-934-8320.