WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU VISIT OUR CLINIC
Due to the recent and ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we have made a number of temporary changes in our usual procedures for patients who visit our clinic. These changes are designed to provide the best possible protection for you, and for all our patients and staff. The following heightened safety measures are now in place. Some of these measures will be subject to change as we see further progress against the COVID pandemic.
- All patients must wear a cloth or paper protective mask and wear it to cover their mouth and nose during the visit until. Homemade masks or scarves or bandanas are acceptable for this purpose. If you do not have a mask at the time of arrival, one will be provided to you.
- To protect you from possible exposure to COVID, minimal patients will wait together in our waiting room.
- At the building’s entrance, you will receive a brief screening to be sure you are not having signs of COVID infection, such as cough, shortness of breath, loss of sense of smell or taste, or flu symptoms such as body aches. You will have your temperature taken as well.
- If you know you are experiencing any of the above symptoms please call ahead to reschedule your visit. If you have a fever at the time of your visit, it will be necessary to reschedule.
- Only the patient, alone, will be allowed in the office. For children or adults who require a caretaker, only one attendant may accompany the patient.
- Your doctors, nurses, and staff members will all wear masks during all visits.
- Be assured that we are performing frequent hand washing and diligent room sanitizing throughout the day.
- Once a procedure is completed, additional discussion, advice and counseling may take place in a separate conversation conducted by phone or video, shortly after you return home.
All of this is being done out of utmost caution to prevent further spread of COVID-19. We realize these special precautions are unfamiliar to most people, and we appreciate your patience and cooperation as we work through this unusual time.
Wishing you good health and continued safety,
Your CNC Team